Worksheet 1: Describe Your Child
Note: you may want to make one copy of this form for each child, and keep a blank copy as well.
- How would you describe each child?
- What makes each child special?
- How does each child like the current living and parenting arrangements?
- Have there been any changes in behavior since the separation or divorce?
- Have the children expressed preferences for the future?
- How does each child react to change?
- What strategies help each child to handle change?
- Who else is important in your children’s lives?